The BlackBerry Z10 the rebirth a leader in the smartphone market. It's a clean break from the past with a big touchscreen and novel OS, but the same business mentality that made it the favorite of office dwellers around the world. Except, this time BlackBerry has also added a dash of fun.BlackBerry's previous generation of touch-driven smartphones felt a lot attempts to knock Symbian into shape for touchscreen. With the Z10, however, the company threw everything out and started fresh.
BlackBerry 10 that powers the phone is a modern operating system with a brand new gesture-based interface and support for powerful dual-core CPUs. The Z10 is closer to the iPhone in this regard - the OS has been optimized to run on very few devices (just one right now, one more on the way), allowing for maximum efficiency.
Then BlackBerry equipped the Z10 with a 4.2" WXGA screen - slightly bigger and sharper than the iPhone 5's retina display - but kept the package more compact than certain massive droids. Then came all the connectivity features, hardware ports and slots.
BlackBerry Z10 at a glance
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE, tri/quad-band UMTS/HSPA, optional 100 Mbps LTE
- Touchscreen bar phone
- 4.2" 16M-color WXGA (768 x 1280 pixels) capacitive touchscreen TFT
- 130 x 65.6 x 9 mm, 137.5 g
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait, 2GB RAM, Adreno 225
- BlackBerry 10 OS; advanced on-screen keyboard; Office document editor
- BlackBerry Hub with extensive social networking connectivity
- BBM with video chat and screen sharing
- 8 megapixel auto-focus camera with face detection and Time Shift; LED flash, 2MP front facing camera
- Full HD (1080p) video recording at 30fps; 720p recording with front-facing camera
- 16GB storage, microSD card slot; built-in Dropbox and Box integration
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot; Wi-Fi sync
- Bluetooth 4.0
- standard microUSB port, microHDMI
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS receiver with A-GPS
- BBM, BlackBerry Maps
Buy From Amazon: